We are committed to providing you with the best possible dental care. If you have dental Insurance, we would like to help you receive your maximum allowable benefits. In order to achieve these goals, we need your assitance and understanding of our payment policy.
If you are NOT filing inurance, or if we do not work with your insurance provider, payment for office services is due at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, checks, care credit and most major credit or debit cards.
Returned checks are subject to applicable bank fees of not less than $25.00.
1. If you have an indemnity plan, your insurance is a contract between you, your employer and the insurance company.
2. Our fees are generally considered to fall within the acceptable range by most insurance companies and, therefore, are covered up to the maximum allowance determined by each carrier. Thus, our fees are considered to be usual and customary by most companies.
3. Not all services are covered benefits in all contracts. Some insurance companies arbitrarily select certain services they will not cover.
4. FULL PAYMENT AND ALL CO-PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE AT THE TIME OF SERVICE.
5. You are responsible for informing us of any changes in your insurance plan or policy. Failure to do so may result in denial of coverage, the fees for which you will be held responsible.
6. Deductibles, co-insurance and co-pays are the RESPONSIBILTY of the patient/policy holder.
7. We will do our best to estimate your portion of the treatment payments (It is still an ESTIMATE), based on what your insurance companies past payments have been. However, any portion not paid by insurance becomes your responsibilty.
8. If your plan offers "Out-of-Network" benefits, you may be seen as an "Out-of-Network" patient at a somewhat higher cost to you.
We must emphasize that, as dental care providers, we are dedicated to providing the best treatment to our patients. We will do our best in the filling of insurance claims; however, if we have not recieved payment from the insurance company after 60 days, you are responsible for the balance of your account. We will assist you in whatever way we can in handling that balance, but ultimately it is up to you.
Thank you for understanding our Office Financial Policy. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Family Dental of Norman